Qantas Business Rewards
Qantas Business Rewards is the loyalty program rewarding small and medium enterprises with Qantas Points and savings on their business expenses. Any business with an active ABN can join Qantas Business Rewards and earn Qantas Points on your everyday business spend with over 50 partners including credit card spend, fuel, flights, accommodation, car hire and more.
The points your business earns can be used on flight upgrades, car hire, wine or treating yourself or your team to something from the Qantas Marketplace~.
As a Qantas Business Rewards member, your business will unlock benefits, while the owner and their employees still enjoy all the benefits they normally would as a Frequent Flyer member.
Not yet a member? Join free here (saving $89.50).
- Step 1: Join Qantas Business Rewards free* (saving $89.50).
- Step 2: Contact our accounts department and they will Link the ABN associated with your Qantas Business Rewards account to your Harvey Norman Trade account. If you do not yet have a Harvey Norman Trade Account and would like to set one up then please fill out your details and a representative will get back to you, click here.
- Step 3: Purchase Harvey Norman Commercial Division products.
- Step 4: Receive Qantas Points within 45 days of monthly account settlement.
- *A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for business. A one-off join fee of $89.50 including GST normally applies, however this will be waived for Harvey Norman Commercial customers. Membership and Qantas Points are subject to theQantas Business Rewards Program Terms and Conditions. Qantas Points for business are offered under the Harvey Norman Commercial Division’s terms and conditions. Any claims in relation to Qantas Points under this offer must be made directly to Harvey Norman Commercial by contacting your account manager. Qantas Points will be credited to the Members’ Business Rewards account within 45 days of settlement of monthly Harvey Norman Commercial Division account. Members will earn 1 Qantas Point for every $1 spent by approved account customers only. To be a Harvey Norman Commercial Division approved account customer, your business must (1) be a new account credit approved company with Harvey Norman Commercial Division (subject to Harvey Norman Commercial Division’s Trade Only Policy); (2) have an ABN and be a registered Qantas Business Rewards Member and; (3) your business must settle its account with Harvey Norman Commercial Division within 30 days of the date for payment. Harvey Norman Commercial Division has the right to accept or reject any application to become an approved Harvey Norman Commercial Division account customer. Only one registered account per company permitted. Not applicable to Agency Sales (i.e. Miele, Gaggenau, Neff, Falcon, Asko). Initial Minimum Spend $5,000 for approved Trade Accounts.
- **Savings are available exclusively to Qantas Business Rewards Members on the base fare of selected fares only and do not apply to taxes, fees and carrier charges. Availability is limited. Member Deals are subject to the Qantas Business Rewards Terms and Conditions.
- #Discounted Qantas Club membership is available to Qantas Frequent Flyer members who are Qantas Business Rewards Flyers of the Qantas Business Rewards Member. The discount applies to Qantas Club Individual membership rates and is managed under the Qantas Club Qantas Business Rewards scheme. Qantas Club membership is subject to the Qantas Club Terms and Conditions. Qantas Australian Domestic and International lounge network is subject to change due to changes in state and territory specific restrictions, or health and safety advice. Lounge access eligibility conditions apply, with new temporary measures in place. Some lounges are currently closed, to find out which lounges are open visit our airport service changes page. For full T&Cs visit Qantas Business Rewards.
- ~In order to transfer Qantas Points from a Qantas Business Rewards account to an individual’s Qantas Frequent Flyer account, the business account must have a balance of at least 3,000 Qantas Points. You must be a Qantas Frequent Flyer member to earn and redeem Qantas Points. A joining fee may apply. Membership and Qantas Points are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program Terms and Conditions. We recommend you consult your accountant or tax adviser to ensure you understand possible tax implications, for example fringe benefits tax (if applicable).
- +Classic Upgrade Rewards are available on Classic Flight Rewards in Economy and Premium Economy and eligible paid and confirmed Qantas domestic and international flights, with a QF flight number on your ticket and from time to time on codeshare flights operated by another carrier that have a Qantas (QF) flight number on your ticket. Classic Upgrade Rewards are subject to capacity controls and availability is limited, and some flights may not have any Classic Upgrade Rewards confirmed. Classic Upgrade Rewards are not available from all fare types. See tables for details.
- ++ To purchase from Qantas Wine, you must be a Qantas Frequent Flyer member, 18 years of age and over and have an Australian delivery address. Qantas may cancel or deduct the number of points that are awarded in relation to cancelled, refunded or returned product and services in its absolute discretion including in relation to any Bonus Points earned on purchases where such Eligible Products or Services are cancelled, refunded or returned. Qantas may withdraw or extend bonus point offers at any time. Liquor Act 2007: It is an offence to sell or supply to or to obtain liquor on behalf of a person under the age of 18 years. Licence Number: LIQP770016736.